Sunday, October 21, 2012

.:: DELISH ::. Complete Avatar - Anna - *Almost FREE*

Must Buy of the Week

Black
With Halloween 10 days away, thought I would show these School Girl costumes for L$1 each.
The whole outfit comes with a shape, skin, eyebrow shape, eyes and Glasses (which I did not wear). The costume overall looks great, I would wear my own bangles, glasses and shoes (which I didn't for the pictures)  but the clothing part of the costume is well worth L$1.


I also wanted to show what could be removed and added to make this a Sexy School Girl costume, so here that is. 

Pink  
This is the Pink outfit and I also modified the color of the tie

Pink tie
No Skirt, my pink thong
No Shirt, my pink undis

Topless, no undies
This Costume also comes in 7 colors. 

Click "Read more" for information, MP pictures and links.


Anna "Black" Complete Avatar Includes:
❀2 skins - natural breasts, and cleavage (copy)
❀2 shapes - one is modifiable (copy, mod)
❀Eyes (copy)
❀Eyebrow shape (copy)
❀Eyelashes (mod, copy)
❀School Girl Outfit (copy, mod)
❀Nerdy Glasses (copy, mod)
❀Tie (copy, mod)
❀White shirt with prim collar and cuffs (copy, mod)
❀Black strapless bra
❀Plaid skirt w/ prim skirt (copy, mod)
❀White Stocking (copy)
❀Black leather pumps/ heels (copy, mod)

For only L$1
Black   
Red
Pink
Purple 
Blue
Aqua
Green
 For more products from .:: DELISH ::. Visit her MarketPlace store HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment