Friday, September 20, 2013

Notices September 19th

Thankyou; ElenaMicheals Core
Thankyou for the many messages of love and support I have received today after the terrible blow of my Wolfies account being hacked by the insane bitch from hell. I will keep you all up to date, but so far no news.
All my love and best wishes to you all.

Love Rachel

http://www.flickr.com/photos/falconghost/9823260286/


Photo Call; ElenaMicheals Core
I am doing a group pic today, if anyone of mine and wolfies friends would like to be included, i need you in black, looking mean. Just IM me when you have 10 mins to spare, I will use photoshop to put everyone in.


Jennifer; MissEmily23
Pictures
Many people have seen these pictures on my flickr page and probably wondered why the girl in the pictures is called "Jennifer".
http://www.missemilysstudio.blogspot.com/2013/09/jennifer.html
Well this big 100 minute movie we are working on my characters name is Jennifer.


Casting: gorean story; Alexus Minotaur
Hello, I'm looking for people willing to participate in the next Minotaur production. It's open to men and women.

Requirements: excellent good looking and clothes of Gor.

Please check the details in the notecard attached.

Thanks.


Extras needed Now!!; MissEmily23
Now is the time!!

This is for the same movie I needed extras for the last time.  This one is in the school, so please try your best to look young but not under 18!!

We will shoot 2 scene in the hallway and classroom.
I don't want school uniforms, I have enough of that in my series , but look like school kids not tattooed bikers!!!


Important Notice to Wolfies Friends; Elena Micheals Core
Wolfies account has been comprised, Until such time as I can contact him rl, take it that if you see him, its not him. The person has unpartnered us, wiped his groups and his friends list. I know you all will support him when he gets back. This was done by a very twisted ex girlfriend who obviously is a very sad and empty person. 


Casting: Do you have what is ne...; Alexus Minotaur
Join us to the casting for the next comic of Minotaur. We are looking hot people wishing to participate in a gorean story.

more details in the attachment.


new adult furniture review; edvard Taurion
cheep, low prim beach mat, great buy
http://edvardtaurion.blogspot.com/2013/09/sex-beach-bamboo-mat-v2-reviewer-edvard.html

 
Extras Needed; MissEmily23
Thursday the 19th at 12 noon SLT
This is for the same movie I needed extras for the last time.  This one is in the school, so please try your best to look young but not under 18!!

We will shoot 2 scene in the hallway and classroom.
I don't want school uniforms, I have enough of that in my series , but look like school kids not tattooed bikers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment